Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Kiwiana

What I learnt about Kiwanis, the thing that I have learnt about Kiwanis was that every year they have a gumboot day and they always have it on March the 12th. Do you know my teacher Mrs Archer was saying that we missed gumboot day.
 Also we have been learning the gumboot song that has been fun and funny.
I would be putting a photo of a gumboot

This Gumboot is a gumboot that they used to tougher with,
I think that  is a reason or not.
Anyway I am trying to put the gumboot song up but it's not working, but there is a way that you guys can see it. By Going on YouTube and searching up gumboot song.
Be live me you will like it!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Talofa lava Tuitofa,
    manaia lau Kiwiana, keep up your good work at school,
    keep your focous on your learning so you can keep on doing good posts like this.
    Love from Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work Tuitofa well done.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.